Terms and Conditions
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Vetanswers website. The aim of Vetanswers is to develop an online community and we encourage open communication and discussion. However we do need some rules on what is and isn’t permissable and how you can make use of the Site.
The term ‘Vetanswers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 166/51, Locked Bag 1, Robina Town Centre, Queensland, Australia. Our company ABN is 56 576 023 315. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice including these terms and conditions.
- We aim to make the information on our website as accurate as possible however there may be errors on the Site. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing on this site is intended as legal or financial advice. We always recommend that you seek independent expert advice before relying on any material from our Site.
- We also aim to have our website constantly available however there may be times when the Site or parts of the Site are not available.
- We do promote select products, services and companies. In some cases we may receive an affiliate fee for the sale or referral. The Site also includes advertorial content.
- This Site and contents are designed to comply with the laws of Australia. We cannot state that the Site complies with laws outside of Australia.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any of our directors, employees, contractors or representatives will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury which may be a result of or in connection with your use of this site or the services, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- This limitation extends to loss, damage or personal injury caused directly or indirectly by your access to or inability to access this site, and your reliance on any information provided in this site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or injury.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Rules for Our Blog Comments, Facebook Page, Twitter. LinkedIn and all Vetanswers Associated Social Media
Our aim is to develop an online networking community within the veterinary industry for the benefit of all and we ask that everyone be treated with respect and courtesy.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to our blog, Facebook Page, Twitter and any other Vetanswers associated Social Media Platforms without notice.
- All content provided on this Blog is for informational purpose only.
- All posts to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and all Vetanswers associated social media platforms is for informational purposes only
- We welcome & encourage comments on our site, our blog, and we personally review all comments before they go live to ensure they meet our Site terms.
- We also welcome and encourage comments on all our Vetanswers social media platforms including our Facebook Page, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- We value discussion and comment on everyone’s input however we are a professional organisation, therefore we will not accept slander, defamation, vilification, bad mouthing or general nastiness anywhere on our site or on any of our social media platforms mentioned above.
There are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted:
- Comments or information that we consider to be inappropriate may be deleted without notice.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted.
- Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Don’t post bugs, pornography, threats, illegal material or links to these. They will be automatically deleted.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
You are an important part of the Vetanswers community so please report any potential or actual violations of these ‘Website Useage Terms & Conditions’ by contacting us.