Full disclosure…. last weekend I realised I’d made a big mistake and it has the potential to cost you some money…
Don’t worry, I’ve got a plan to make it right. Let me explain…
As you may be aware, I‘ve been promoting an event called The Abundant Practice Event held on the Gold Coast from the 17th to the 18th of March and it’s a two-day event designed for practice owners and their teams.
We’ve been promoting it for the past 6 weeks and registrations are below the usual numbers.
Which, to be frank, dumbfounded me given the calibre of this event.
During another Accelerate Practice Academy event on the weekend attended by some of the more advanced practices that we coach if they had any insights as to why.
Their answer floored me – how could I have been so stupid?
You see, I’ve been promoting “How to create an abundant practice” and the room pointed out that the gap between where many practices see themselves, and their perception of abundance, is simply too big.
As a result, practices that would get enormous value at this event wouldn’t relate to the message I’ve been sending out.
Practice owners & managers really just want to stop feeling so strung out
Instead of thinking about abundance, they simply want to stop feeling so strung out because of:
- Too many problems;
- Not enough team members to solve them;
- And not enough hours in the day to achieve anything.
We’re all looking for the tangible benefits of any CPD event
I realise that I haven’t been clear on the tangible benefits that relate to YOU. So here’s what I’m going to do to make good on my mistake.
1. I’m going to be very clear on the benefits of attending this one-off event that will be relevant to you (see below)
2. I’m putting ticket prices BACK TO THE DISCOUNTED PRICE of $1397 plus GST until the 10th of March. Learn more here
Here are the benefits for ALL attendees…..
Come along for the 2 days and you’ll learn how to:
- Increase personal confidence by understanding yourself and others.
- Get clarity quickly and accurately for all key decisions.
- Powerfully communicate with team, colleagues, clients and partners.
- Develop a high-engagement culture that attracts and retains good staff.
- Use specific strategies to be resilient regardless of your situation.
- Increase profit without increasing fees or seeing any more clients.
- See more patients yet vastly reduce overwhelm and tiredness (massive for vets and doctors)
- Feel happier on a daily basis using proven scientific strategies.
These things are equally important for the entire team to understand to improve your practice (and it generally happens a lot faster and easier than you expect).
So come on…
Let’s agree that this year can be the year of improvement for you regardless of your current situation.
Why not invest in your most valuable asset… YOU! (and your team)
If you need to discuss the event to determine if you should go, click here to email me [email protected] and we’ll set up a time that suits both of us to chat.